Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mustard of Glory: Endgame


Who gets it?

For new readers, we've got a horse race on this blog to name the GOP Presidential nominee. History of the contest, here and here. As it just so happens, John and I placed the exact same bet on Romney, so we've got a tie.

Who will possess the all-important Mustard of Glory? We need some kind of secondary contest to determine a winner. One idea I had was taking turns naming VP candidates, and hopefully Romney will pick one of them. That's a little unwieldy though. We'd have to go several rounds.

Another idea is to stage some sort of silly contest (pin the tail on the donkey, or pie eating or something) during my annual Labor Day BBQ, which John attends.

But I thought I'd open this up for suggestions and comments. John, what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. The Mustard is mine by divine right, and I shall possess it.

    Nevertheless, I will play your games. I choose video combat....Nintendo 64, Bond 2, Istanbul with explosives.

    I will return your device on my next trip to Cincinnati so that you may prepare to meet your destroyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accept!

    As the law states: One who is false cannot prevail against one who is true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should split the mustard. Or hold a contest involving feats of strength, like how far you can throw a tire. Video games work too. But Bond 2? What is this Bond 2? What happened to good ol' Golden-Eye?

    ReplyDelete