Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Prize

We need a more tangible prize for our 2012 Primary wager, rather than some abstract notion like "glory" or "honor". Can you spread honor onto a kaiser roll? I think not. So, that in mind, I unveil the 2012 Republican Primary Race GRAND PRIZE:


The "Mustard of Glory"


This bottle of generic-brand mustard has sat on my desk since early February. I don't recommend you eat it directly, or as an accompaniment to food. However, it had only one previous owner: James Bond. Some folks say that the famous MI6 agent used this mustard on a turkey sandwich, which he consumed just prior to intercourse with a beautiful live girl. You might be wondering how I obtained a jar of mustard that was owned by a fictional spy, or why it's a relevant prize anyway. Well, I don't have an answer to that. However, my scientist, Dr. Cody, spends his days in a tin shed, deep inside a small canyon outside of San Bernadino...

There you have it folks, the die is cast. Pick a winner, acquire the mustard. Perhaps you too can enjoy intercourse with a beautiful live girl.

2 comments:

  1. I believe this mustard's older brother had a key role in the film animal house.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello friend
    How are you Today Visit your Web Blog Page Got more Information you share Best Information my pray with you and Your Business get more success and Blessings in The name of LORD.
    bonds
    prize bond
    prize bonds
    open market rates
    prize bonds results

    ReplyDelete