Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hiatus of sorts

Hey fellas. I've been writing pretty regularly for the past few months so I think I'm going to take a break for a while. I've had a steady output, but I've been writing a little quicker and more slapdash than before, and I'm not really focusing on quality.

So it's not a permanent thing, more of a kind of crop rotation. I'm gonna let the fields fallow for a while and come back fresh in winter. Winter's a good season for writing because there's not much else to do but sit around and fume about the state of the world. If I were smart I would have intentionally taken off the summer and come back now, but I didn't think that far ahead.

I'm still gonna comment on your blogs (of course). I've got a couple of blogs that I wrote before that I've been polishing, so I might release some of those off and on. But I'm hoping to restrain myself until the Iowa caucus.

Cheers!

-D

P.S. Thanks again for the eels. They were very scrummy and unmistakably regal. Sorry to mensh, but if you've finished with the lawn edger could you pop it in the post?

No comments:

Post a Comment