Thursday, November 8, 2012

Awright, back to work.

Too long, my friends!

No excuse, of course. Aside from summer-time cavortings, I've been suckling the teat of the beast known as Facebook. Squandering my blogspiration on the trifles known as "status updates"...

But the time for instant gratification is at an end! I enter now a new era of only slightly delayed gratification. Rejoice!

My "big idea" for this year was an outline of my own vision for conservativism. And if I remember correctly, I promised to have it finished before the election. Nope.

In hindsight it might be better this way. Aside from the election results forcing the conversation about how conservatives must change to start winning elections again, I've also had several months and dozens of political discussions with friends to give me new perspective.

I had a few other blog ideas that I'm still kicking around, but I do intend to start with the one on conservativism. I don't know when it will be ready but I'll start on it soon.

Mahalo,

-Dungy

1 comment: